Here are a handful of rules:
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award. (Check)
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award photo. (Check)
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog. (Check)
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself. (You asked - Check)
5. In the same post, include this set of rules. (Check)
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs. (Check)
So, here are some little known facts about the woman calling herself Mary Kathryn Johnson, or Mom:
- I was a working Wrangler, and Volunteer Ambulance Driver in a California coastal town in a previous life. I received some strange looks when I showed up lights flashing, sirens blaring in a cowboy hat, boots and smelling of horses to help rescue someone.
- I lied about the "never been nominated" thing - I was nominated into a teen beauty pageant when I was 17 by my Mother...made it into the finals even with my direct and subconscious sabotage.
- I can wiggle my ears.
- I have fundamentalist yet universal beliefs...but in what I will not say.
- The Cello is my favorite musical instrument, and I am very proud and insecure about my ability to play it.
- Even though I was beaten with a belt by my father when I was a teen if I didn't clean the house before he got home from work, surprisingly my own house seems to stay relatively decent. (What does this say about my stubbornness?)
- I used that "my first time" quote with the same man I've been married to for 28 of those 30 years.
Now I'll say "Tag, You're It!" to some amazing bloggers, all of whom I admire!
- Andrea Bandle, an amazing blogger and editor!
- Michael Schmidt, Love the feet, fellow coffee lover, and the little girl!
- Shannon Schmidt, Milk and Cuddles are actually my favorite combination...next to chocolate and coffee!
- Clare Price, the most amazing Marketing Guru and Friend you will find!
- Jim Bouchard, who always helps me get centered like a Black Belt!
- Pam Flowers, Amazing Normal Schmormal Mom!
- Liza Elliott-Ramirez, An Amazing Model, Mom and Entrepreneur!
- Stephanie Chandler, Writer, Publisher, Entrepreneur
- Dori DeCarlo, Incredible MomPreneur, who probably also eats bon-bons,occasionally?
- Meg Lawton, Parenting from the Soul
Mary Kathryn Johnson
Author ~ Entrepreneur ~ Mom
Say Bump and Take a Left